Jan 27, 2023
This article describes the steps needed to configure a Presidents' Day holiday and configure a door's unlock schedule to remain inactive for this day.
- Navigate to the Holidays section (Go | Configuration | Holidays)
- Select New from the toolbar
- Name the Holiday - Presidents' Day
- Set the Holiday Start Date to 2/20/2023
- Set the Holiday End Date to 2/20/2023
- Check a single Holiday Group
Make note of which Holiday Group has been checked.
- Click Save
- Navigate to the Intervals section (Go | Configuration | Intervals)
- Edit the Interval(s) responsible for the door's unlock schedule
- If this Interval is to remain inactive on (Door remains locked) ensure the Holiday Group checkbox selected in step 6 is NOT checked. If this Interval is to remain active on Presidents' Day (door unlocks on schedule) ensure the Holiday Group checkbox select in step 6 IS checked.
- Navigate to the Timezones section (Go | Configuration | Timezones)
- Select the Timezone responsible for the door's unlock schedule
- The calendar display in the bottom pane represents the selected Timezones schedule. If the calendar is switched to the week of 2/20/2023, the Timezone will display Red if it is to be inactive (Door Locked) or green if it is to be active (Door Unlocked).